President Biden’s weak leadership on the frontend allowed Russia’s Putin to feel empowered. Had Biden led with a strong hand, Putin would have known his place and we wouldn’t be in this mess. Trump knew this leadership principle. Being tough up front prevents your enemies from stepping on you.
About The Author
David Potter is a fierce advocate for small government and freedom. After working for President Trump's 2020 reelection campaign in Michigan, he decided to start his own YouTube Channel- Red Pill News- to advocate for liberty and call out authoritarianism wherever he sees it.
The State of the Union is tomorrow. Did Biden just ease Covid mask restrictions to score political brownie points?
March 1, 2022
February 27, 2022
March 2, 2022
- Media Insanity Proves Liberal World Order Collapsing
- Study: Neoliberals (Democrats-Turned-Woke) Most Likely To Believe In Absurd Political Slogans
- How Senator Lindsay Graham Is Attempting To Sabotage the Midterms for MAGA Republicans
- A Majority of Voters Support Impeachment Proceedings Against President Joe Biden
- Poll: Most Voters Believe Biden’s Anti-MAGA Speech was Designed to Incite Conflict